Paris EUROPLACE to hold Annual International Financial Forum at the New York Stock Exchange
Event Gathers U.S. & French Global Finance Experts & Policymakers to Discuss Regulation, Investment & Economic Growth
For Release: 09 Apr 13
On Monday, April 22
, Paris EUROPLACE will hold its annual International Financial Forum at the New York Stock Exchange with the support of Banque de France. The discussion will focus on “Post-Crisis Growth: Investment Opportunities in Europe”.
The full-day event will bring together global financial leaders as speakers and panelists and more than 300 delegates including institutional investors, corporate issuers, bankers and insurers. The program will address investment opportunities in sectors such as mobile payments and asset management, electronic trading in the credit marketplace and regulation of OTC derivatives, as well as convergence of global finance reforms on both sides of the Atlantic, among other topics.
The event will coincide with the release of the Banque de France Financial Stability Review concerning "OTC Derivatives: New Rules, New Actors, New Risks."
The full program can be found here: http://www.paris-europlace.net/ny2013/program.htm
Featured speakers include:
- Denis BEAUDOIN, Chairman, Finaltis
- Michael C. BODSON, President and CEO, The Depository Trust & Clearing
- Laurence BOONE, Managing Director, Head of European Economics Research, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Romain BOSCHER, Global Head of Equities, AMUNDI
- Christophe BOURBIER, Chairman & Cofounder, Limonetik
- Arnaud de BRESSON, CEO, Paris EUROPLACE
- Brian BUSSEY, Associate Director for Derivatives and Trading Practices, Division of Trading and Markets, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Dominique CERUTTI, President & Deputy CEO, NYSE Euronext
- Franck CHATILLON, Managing Partner, Head of Development and International, Exoé
- Yves CHOUEIFATY, Chairman, TOBAM
- Benoit DELESTRE, Chairman & CEO, 4G Secure, Groupe SCCP
- François DROUIN, Chairman and CEO, OSEO SA
- Fabrice DUMONTEIL, Chairman, Eiffel Investment Group
- Adam GILBERT, Managing Director and Head of Regulatory Policy in the Corporate Risk Management Group, JP Morgan Chase & Co
- Frans HARTS, Director of Sales and Marketing, Keyquant
- Peter KERSTENS, First Counselor - Economics and Finance, European Union Delegation to the United States of America
- Spencer G. LAKE, Co-Head of Global Markets, HSBC Bank Plc
- Anne LE LORIER, Deputy Governor, Banque de France
- Antonio de LECEA, Minister, Principal Advisor for Economic and Financial Affairs, European Central Bank
- Alain LECLAIR, Chairman, Emergence, Honorary Chairman, French Asset Management Association (AFG)
- Patrick LEGLAND, Global Head of Research, Société Générale
- Edouard-Francois de LENCQUESAING, Managing Director, European Institute for Financial Regulation (EIFR)
- Nathalie MASSET, Head of European Debt Markets, NYSE Euronext
- Kevin MOLLOY, Managing Director, Fixed Income, NYSE Euronext
- Jean NASLIN, EU Permanent Representative, BPCE Group
- Olli REHN, Commissioner for Economic and Monetary Affairs, European Commission
- Will RHODE, Director of Fixed Income Research, TABB Group
- Craig OVERLANDER, Chief Executive Officer, Société Générale Americas
- Jean-François SERVAL, Partner, Constantin-Serval & Associés
- Manmohan SINGH, Senior Economist, International Monetary Fund
- Paul TUCKER, Deputy Governor, Bank of England
- Chris WHITE, Business Manager for Global Credit eDistribution and Product Development, Goldman Sachs
- Alice F. YURKE, Partner, Jones Day
Media interested in covering the event and/or scheduling an interview MUST contact Sylvie Repeczky at 212.286.9022 or email@example.com or Sara Rich at 212.656.4527 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos available via Associated Press/New York (212.621.1902), Reuters America (646.223.6285),Getty Images (646.613.4141), Bloomberg Photo (212.617.3420) and European Press Agency (917.670.1323).
About Paris EUROPLACE
Paris EUROPLACE is the professional body which supports the France-based financial services industry and promotes Paris as an international financial center. Paris EUROPLACE gathers and expresses positions of market players as it seeks to strengthen the attractiveness of the Paris financial marketplace, establish constructive relations with European Institutions in a global financial context, stimulate research and financial innovation, and promote these objectives internationally.