*Leading Companies from Mexico to Visit NYSE*
INTERVIEW OPPORTUNITIES WITH COMPANY OFFICIALS AVAILABLE
H.E. Arturo Sarukhan, Mexico’s Ambassador to the U.S., and corporate leaders from Mexican companies will gather at the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, March 22 to participate in Mexico Day in New York. This will be the third time the New York Stock Exchange has hosted a Mexico Day.
The event, sponsored by BNY Mellon, Grayling and NYSE Euronext, provides an opportunity for leading Mexican companies to feature Mexico’s economy before U.S. and international investors. Over 25 companies from Mexico, including 8 listed on the New York Stock Exchange, will participate in the third Mexico Day.
In honor of this special occasion, senior Mexican company officials will join Ambassador Sarukhan in ringing the Opening Bell.
NYSE Euronext-listed and other companies participating in Mexico Day at the NYSE:
America Movil (NYSE: AMX)
Bolsa Mexicana de Valores
Coca-Cola FEMSA (NYSE: KOF)
Desarrolladora Homex (NYSE: HXM)
Fomento Económico Mexicano (NYSE: FMX)
ASUR (NYSE: ASR)
Grupo Televisa (NYSE: TV)
Grupo TMM (NYSE: TMM)
Grupo Financiero Inbursa
Grupo Financiero Banorte
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico (NYSE: PAC)
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 – NYSE – Media Entrance: Security Checkpoint at Exchange & Broad Streets
9:00 a.m. Media escorted into the building for bell ringing
9:30 a.m. The Opening Bell rings
9:45 a.m. 1:1 media interviews with participating company executives
11:30 a.m. Mexico Day Luncheon. Remarks by:
• H.E. Arturo Sarukhan, Ambassador of Mexico to the U.S.
• Miguel Messmacher Linartas, Ph.D., Chief Economist, Ministry of Finance and Public Credit of Mexico
• Guillermo Ortiz Martinez, Chairman, Grupo Financiero Banorte
12:30 p.m. Issuer Panel on Investment Opportunities in Mexico
Moderator: Claudio Brocado, Sr. Portfolio Manager, Batterymarch Financial Mgmt.
• Daniela Lecuona, Investor Relations Officer, America Movil
• Fernando Alvarez Toca, CEO, Banco Compartamos
• Bruno Rangel, Investor Relations and Finance Officer, Elektra
• Miguel Aliaga, Investor Relations Officer, GAP
• Carlos Moctezuma, Chief Financial Officer, Homex
• Carlos Madrazo, Investor Relations Officer, Televisa
*Interview opportunities with participating company executives available at the NYSE from 9:45-11am.
Media interested in covering the bell ringing MUST contact Annmarie Gioia at the NYSE, at 212.656.5437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
in order to obtain entry into the building.
• To arrange (broadcast) interviews with participating companies from Mexico, please contact Ivette Almeida, Grayling, 646-284-9455 or email@example.com
Photos available via Associated Press/New York (212.621.1902),Reuters America (646.223.6285) and Bloomberg Photo (212.617.3420). The Closing Bell® (starting at 3:55 p.m.) feed is available via Ascent loop #4009. Media seeking footage via The Switch should contact NYSE Broadcast at 212.656.5483.
A live webcast of The Opening Bell (beginning at 9:29 a.m.) will be available on the homepage of nyse.com.